At Ed Lloyd & Associates we can assist with the questions – Do you have a business or a job? What is the difference between the two and how is this important for your Growth? Do you know the changes that need to be made to grow your business? We help you understand how changes in your business can affect your growth and help you plan for it. We want to help you grow your business.
If you cannot come back to work for a year or more can your business survive? If your answer is yes, then you are an operator which is where 90% of business owners fall.
If on the other hand your business goes backwards for a while and then can recover when your replacement is found – you have a real business!
So how do you build a real business, one that is not solely dependent upon you?
Develop the following 5 things:
- Your WHY – People buy WHY you do things and not WHAT you do. It is critical to define your WHY for you, your team and customers. (see video below)
- The right structure for your business. Do you have the right people doing the right things in your business? Do you know how to measure whether to move someone to a position better suited for them or do they need to go?
- 1, 3 and 5 year commercial vision and break it down into annual and quarterly goals to make sure you hit your goals.
- Productivity, the ability to measure and manage it for you and your team
- Core set of values
Services available with Ed Lloyd & Associates PROFIT System:
- Planning sessions
- Advisory boards
- Business acquisitions, mergers and sale of business
- Due diligence on business acquisitions
- Employee engagement
- Employee bonus and profit sharing arrangements