Careers at Ed Lloyd & Associates – Charlotte CPA Firm
We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant that wants to do more than just traditional accounting work. We want a team member that enjoys working with others working and working proactively with business owners to save them money and help them grow their business.
- Planning for business clients including tax strategies, advisory services and other planning needs of the client.
- Work with business owners on their end of year tax projections, advisory services during the year and tax preparation services.
- Communicate with clients and understand their particular needs and provide a solution in terms that they can understand.
- You will work closely with the client and provide assistance with our tax, accounting and business advisory services.
- Proficient in preparing S Corporation, partnership, individual and C Corporation tax returns
- Proficient in analyzing accounting records typically in Quick Books/Quick Books Online and making appropriate adjustments
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner and work as a team to complete assignments.
- Desire to learn more as a professional.
- The successful candidate with have three plus years of recent public accounting experience
- Recent public accounting experience preparing income taxes and have a strong understanding of accounting
- Experience with Quick Books
- Construction accounting experience a plus
- Experience with Ultra Tax and the Thompson suite of products is a plus!
- Great compensation package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Plan paid 3 times a year
- Group medical insurance
- Team events
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Time Off
- Continuing Education
We are looking for top-notch, upbeat team members. Our answer to the eternal question, “Are you hiring?” is an emphatic yes. We are hiring, and we’re hiring now.
Since its founding, Ed Lloyd & Associates has experienced continual growth. As more and more clients discovered us, they passed on our name to their friends until word of mouth alone forced us to expand. And it hasn’t stopped since then.
We’re on the lookout for driven, upbeat people. Whether you’re a CPA, accountant or want to be part of our support staff, we’re interested in talking to you.
We are a proactive CPA business providing planning and advisory services for our clients and utilize the industry leaders in these disciplines to provide innovative strategies for our clients.
Our Company Culture
Ed Lloyd & Associates takes great pains to service our clients exceptionally well—after all, they’re the only reason we’re here. It is that concept, along with our proactive approach to working with clients, which has built the business to what it is today.
We’re not just CPAs. We’re also proactive planners and advocates for our clients. We have to really be willing to step up to the plate when they need help and we expect every one of our staff to have that exact same attitude.
One of the foundations of our company is that we are mission-driven to enhance the lives our clients. We understand their needs and deliver the results that they deserve. This gives our clients a peace of mind that their taxes and finances are under control so that they can take their attention off of them and go back to doing whatever it is they do best.