Taxes and COVID-19
April 15th is traditionally Tax Filing Day in the US. Traditions have been broken this year, with the Coronavirus and Pandemic.
There is some good news in all of this:
- July 15, 2020 is now the deadline for personal and individual taxes returns AND first and second 2020 estimated tax payments.
- The funding for business owners is underway, with millions of dollars already issued to business owners, and there is more on the way.
- There has been a lot of creativity in the marketplace, as entrepreneurs make the necessary changes to move forward with the changes in the business environment.
If you have not scheduled a time to review your situation and the funding options available I encourage you to Schedule a Call.
We have helped maximize the funding for numerous business owners with our COVID -19 Relief Program where we:
– Maximize the benefits available to you for all loan programs
– Assist you with the documentation required on the back-end of the loan, for it to be forgivable
– Assist with proper documentation for success
– Cash Flow management and the loan proceeds for continued success
– Freeing up your time to continue to work your business
For Taxes and COVID-19 Relief Details – Click Here
2020 Tax Calendar
NOW – Tax minimization planning and tax rescue for 2020 begins. Click Here to minimize your taxes.
July 15, 2020 – Individual and C Corporation tax returns. Some states have different requirements.
September 15, 2020 – S Corporation and Partnership income tax returns that have been extended.
Our team of experts can help you with your business and personal tax preparation.
Ed Lloyd, CPA, PFC, CTS, CVB
(704) 544-7600 | email@example.com | www.elcpa.com